Call for Board Nominations!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Minnesota APRN Coalition is looking for dedicated industry leaders to apply for open positions. As a member of the APRN Coalition Board you must be willing to contribute your time and talent to the organization, but the rewards that you will reap are invaluable! This is your opportunity to make a difference. We welcome you and we thank you for your application!
• Current member of the APRN coalition
• Must meet certification eligibility in the state of Minnesota as a Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM), Certified Nurse Practitioner (CNP), or a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
By submitting an application for a Board position, you agree to the following:
• That you are and will continue to be a member of the APRN coalition
• To follow the APRN Coalition bylaws, guidelines, and policies
Positions available (2 year term each):
- Vice President
- Director: Certified Nurse Midwife
- Director: Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Student Representative
If you are interested in joining the APRN Coalition Board of Directors, please complete the google form below by 11/26/2021. You can also complete the attached word document and email it to the election chair, Leah Gordon at leahmgordon@Hotmail.com. Elections will occur via online ballot (More information to follow).